RTA Fee Earner
1 day left
- Full Time
TITLE: RTA Litigation Fee earner
Salary: Up to £35,000 DOE
My client is a top 200 Law firm that specialises in all areas of personal injury including public liability, occupier’s liability, road traffic accidents, employer’s liability, industrial disease, serious injuries and clinical negligence. We pride ourselves in the work we do helping injured people.
We are Law Society accredited and are a Legal 500 Leading Firm for both Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence. Six of our Partners are members of the Law Society Specialist Personal Injury Panel and one is a member of the Law Society Specialist Clinical Negligence Panel.
Our employees are our most important asset and have been instrumental in helping us recover millions of pounds each year for injured people. No doubt my client rates skill and ability above all else and our recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Due to their continued success and growth, they are currently looking for an additional RTA Fee Earner to join their Road Traffic Accidents department. Tenacity, ability and enthusiasm are key skills in helping to get the best results for their clients.
The caseload will be from cradle to grave and you will deal with all stages from portal to trial. Therefore, you must be an RTA Litigator who really knows the entire process. Cases will be majority fast track but there will be some exposure to multi track work from high quality non-CMC sources.
They are looking for a pragmatic individual, who has a keen eye for detail but is always aware of the larger picture. Some who can balance the needs of the individual client while progressing their whole caseload.
- Proven billing track record of handling a litigated caseload from cradle to grave.
- Genuine tenacity. Confidence in dealing with and using the CPR to win.
- Excellent client care ability, with a passion for achieving the best possible outcome for our clients.
- Knowledge of Proclaim case management system.
Salary, Hours & Benefits
- The starting salary for RTA Litigator is up to £35,000 DOE with a very generous commission scheme, paid monthly in arrears.
- Our standard working hours are 8:30am to 5:30am Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday.
- 20 days holiday, rising 1 day per year to a max of 23 days, plus bank/public hols. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you are not required to use your holiday entitlement for this period.
- 3 holiday buy backs per year after 1 year of service.
- Private medical insurance available after 2 years’ service.
- Death in Service – 2 x salary based on annual salary only – eligibility commences when you join the company.
- Active social committee, firm pays for trips to e.g. Bowling, Chester Races, Christmas party, Summer Barbecue
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers 24-hour helpline, Legal info and CBT – available immediately
- Free fruit delivered twice a week.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Kyle Bancroft for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for RTA Fee Earner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly