Financial Services & Disputes Litigation Solicitor 2-6PQE
Financial Services Litigation Associate - International Firm Birmingham
Perm role- Top tier- International firm -Will consider lawyers with solid litigation experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 2-6 PQE experienced litigator to join this leading top tier Financial Services & Disputes Litigation team based at its Birmingham office.
Role and requirements
- As part of the FSDI team you will be tasked on dealing with a mixed case load of financial services disputes and regulatory investigations matters.
- The team work on a range of different key areas such as financial services litigation, contentious regulatory work, pensions litigation and fraud.
- You will have at least 2 years of post qualification experience ideally within a financial services team or as part of a wider commercial litigation team having been exposed to some financial services litigation.
- You will form a part of one of the most successful FSDI teams in the UK.
- Join a world renowned law firm.
- Expect a competitive salary along with other great benefits such as bonus, generous holiday allowance, pension and life assurance.
- Support and continued development training delivered by the firm's dedicated in house knowledge team