Insolvency Litigation Solicitor
4 days left
- Full Time
Highly regarded multi-office commercial firm in London.
The bulk of the work is for insolvency practitioners and the role provides a fantastic opportunity to develop skills and build relationships within the industry.
Alongside work for insolvency practitioners, the team acts act for company directors, charity trustees, creditors and financially distressed individuals to provide robust and effective legal advice.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting insolvency litigation in connection with antecedent transactions, misfeasance and other office holder claims;
- Conducting litigation in connection with asset realisations;
- Analysing cases to identify strengths, weaknesses and alternative solutions;
- Considering various litigation funding options, including Conditional Funding Agreements, as well as working with litigation funders and ATE providers;
- Drafting correspondence, witness statements and applications;
- Instructing counsel;
- Advising office holders on practical solutions to issues arising;
- Negotiating and exploring Alternative Dispute Resolution as appropriate;
- Researching and drafting advice, and recommending effective solutions, in a wide range of insolvency issues for the benefit of office holders, defendant directors and other interested parties (such as landlords of insolvent tenants);
- Advising on CVA terms
- Advising directors and trustees in relation to their duties;
- Advising defendants in relation to insolvency claims faced;
- Proactively managing a mixed caseload of work to manage client expectations, maintain momentum and ensure sustainable financial performance;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients by repeatedly delivering effective results as part of a close team;
- Business development activities internally and externally to raise the profile of the team.
* 1-3PQE Insolvency litigation solicitor
* Strong academic background
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Insolvency Litigation Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly