Are you a seasoned Family Partner interested in exploring a move to a top tier, multi-service law firm? An opportunity in Hertfordshire may align with your career trajectory under a market leading brand.
My client is award winning law firm ranked in tier 1 in the Legal 500 for Family in the premium private wealth sector. This firm is taking advantage of direct opportunities as well as the appetite to further develop their service offering with strategic hires and proactive relationship building.
- A specialist team covering a range of legal matters.
- Offers a personal approach that is adapted to meet each specific client’s needs.
- Securing annual awards within the legal arena year on year
The nature of much of my client’s quality work is advising wealthy clients on complex financial issues in divorce and separation proceedings. As well as:
- Pre and post nuptial agreements
- Agreements for cohabiting couples and TOLATA cases
- Collaborative process
- Child Disputes
- International relocation
- A minimum of 7 years PQE - Must have a sound level of technical knowledge across all areas of family law
- Effectively operates with a client-oriented approach, exceeding expectations and capitalising on opportunities to strengthen relationships.
- Evidence of creating a naturing client relationships whether winning new instructions, referring work into other areas of the business and bridging opportunities to ensure future work.
- The successful candidate will have a great professional reputation in the market with the ability to network and build relationships
- Experience and a keen interest in team management and organically developing individuals to excel in their arena
- Ideally the successful Partner will have an existing client network/base and a strong set of existing contacts.
- A highly competitive salary dependent on you level of experience
- A real opportunity for progression within an already thriving workforce
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jonathan Thomas for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful