Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
5 days left
- Full Time
Job Title: Conveyancing Paralegal/ Assistant
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Location: Potters Bar
Permanent, Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Assistant with at least 1-2 years’ experience to join an established law firm based in North London.
- The successful candidate with be supporting Fee Earners within the Residential Conveyancing throughout the conveyancing process as well as any other assistance as/when required.
- You would be assisting with dealing with general queries, assisting with completions, conducting searches, typing various letters, liaising with clients, solicitors, referrers, and estate agents.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Conveyancing Assistant or similar role
- Ability to work to your own initiative and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of SOS or other case management systems are desirable but not essential
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Emily Holman - Gavin for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Residential Conveyancing Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly