INTERIM HOME BASED Contract Performance Manager 6 months +
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within one of our leading Healthcare clients, looking for a Contract Performance Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
You will be overseeing a large call centre supplier as part of the vendor management aspect of this contract, therefore call centre supplier experience is required. The contract performance management you do within this role will directly impact covid-19 checks and the vaccine roll-out.
There are two in the team already, each overseeing contract agreements for existing call centre suppliers. They have been in the team for just over a year, as work volume increases, it is important for the team to add a third head.
The role is paying £400-425 a day (in scope).
I have a full job description to share with you, if you are interested in this opportunity. In the meantime, I have highlighted several key features:
- Understanding of Legal Frameworks and Contract Law
- Vendor Management experience
- Contact Centre Management experience
- Contract Management of multiple and large, high value agreements whilst maintaining agreed contract standards
- Demonstrable record of managing key relationships with suppliers at a senior level
- Demonstrable experience of performance management of suppliers against complex KPIs
- Experience of the Procurement cycle, including tenders, appropriate terms and conditions through to contract award and ongoing management
- Experience of procurement across a wide and varied portfolio of products and services
- Developing, setting and communicating procurement strategies and ensuring compliance against contractual KPIs.
- Evidence of working in a complex organisation setting (dispersed sites).
- Experience both within the Public and Private sector
- Knowledge of EC Procurement Policy
- Knowledge of contract terms and commercial legislation, including Service Level Agreements
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.