Regulatory Solicitor – transport sector, 4+ years’ PQE, Leeds, Market leading law firm
• Rare opportunity for a specialist Regulatory Solicitor to join an established team to focus on the growth of the Motor Regulatory offering within the department
• You will be working closely with the Partner to expand the team’s legal services to the existing client base whilst also looking to bring new clients to the firm.
• The successful candidate will have at least 4 years’ PQE within Regulatory work.
• It is essential that you have a proven track record working with clients within the transport sector advising on all aspects of regulatory matters that apply to the industry.
• You will be an experienced litigator able to advise on public enquiries, operator licence applications, traffic commissioner appeals and DVSA investigations.
• As well as your technical and legal knowledge, you will have strong communication advocacy skills, with the ambition to play a key role within the leadership of a growing team
• Salary to c£50,000 + enhanced benefits and flexible working options
Apply for Regulatory Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly