IP/ Technology Lawyer - Senior Associate to Partner
We are working with a highly regarded leader in the field of legal services provision to the health & social care, charity and social enterprise sectors. They are looking to hire a senior IP/Technology Lawyer to work with an existing client base outside London. You may be a Senior Associate, or pushing to Partner level ideally with experience in the health sector.
- This national firm is a well established leader across healthcare and the third sector
- This is a time of change for many of the firm's clients, with the ever-sharpening focus on innovation, technology and new ways of working in these sectors
- They are working on a wide and growing range of interesting projects at the forefront of innovation in their sectors and they love rising to the challenge
- Award-winning firm with a positive and well-liked working culture
- Work closely alongside a senior partner of the firm to further build strength & depth across IP and technology work
- Provide legal support to technology providers who are establishing new products in the market, including health apps and testing products
- Providing technology and IP support on procurement, contracts and collaborative projects
- Working with national funding bodies on grant support
- Getting involved in the technology side of national screening services, data analytics, imaging, electronic patient records, hospital management systems and other services
- Help to further build the team in these growing areas
- This opportunity comes with a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- You will be an experienced commercial, IP and technology lawyer who is either working in these sectors now or has a genuine interest in them
- You will have a strong teamwork ethos and be comfortable working as part of a joined-up national team
- You will be comfortable managing or playing a key role in large, complex projects
- Experience in high value IT contracts in the health sector and /or MHRA regulatory requirements would be a distinct advantage
If this is an opportunity you'd like to find out more about, please get in touch with Louisa Phillips at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.