A Fraud Paralegal is wanted for an excellent opportunity with a Top 50 Defendant law firm based in Manchester.
The firm is a leading, international Insurance practice with an enviable reputation in the market. Due to continued growth and expansion they are looking to recruit a Paralegal to join their award-winning Counter Fraud department.
The Fraud Paralegal’s responsibilities:
- Working on a mixed caseload of pre and post litigated motor and EL / PL suspected fraudulent claims
- Drafting documents
- Preparing instructions
- Following up correspondence and investigations
- Reviewing evidence
The successful Fraud Paralegal’s skills and experience:
- Experience of Fraud matters whether as a Paralegal, Legal Assistant or Fee Earner
- Personal Injury Paralegals who are looking to retrain into Defendant Fraud will also be considered
Benefits on offer to the Fraud Paralegal:
- Working within a respected team
- Opportunities for career progression
- Opportunity to work on high quality files on behalf of an enviable client base
If you are interested in this Fraud Paralegal position in Manchester, apply now.