Private Client Lawyer
Private Client Solicitor, Norfolk – 3+ PQE – Covering a full range of legal services, this established firm is keen to expand their private client offerings through the appointment of a skilled Private Client Lawyer.
• Due to expansion, this reputable practice in Norfolk is looking to appoint an experienced Private Client Lawyer to cover the broad spectrum of private client matters.
• As a skilled and talented Private Client Solicitor or Legal Executive you will be expected to handle your own caseload of matters including but not limited to Wills, Probate, Elderly Client work and deputyship work.
• The private client team boosts a wealth of knowledge across all types of private client work and they are keen to secure an additional Private Client Lawyer.
• Suitable Private Client Solicitors will have a minimum of 3 years PQE in handling all aspects of private client law including Deputyship work, Wills, Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
• Applications are also welcomed from Private Client Legal Executives and also experienced Paralegals who are looking for the next step in their career.
• You will be expected to advise on Court of Protection, Deputyship work, LPAs, trusts, tax and wills as well as continue to bring in new instructions.
• Ideal Private Client Solicitors will also have experience of dealing with Court of Protection work and will be STEP qualified or working towards the qualification.
• Competitive salary on offer