Residential Property Solicitor
A well-established London firm is looking to hire a 3-6 PQE Residential Property Solicitor to join their busy award-winning, collegiate and collaborative team.
The firm has numerous long-standing clients and prides itself on developing long standing relationships. The firm has a vast referral network, that generates a substantial amount of good quality residential property work.
They have an excellent reputation on the market, are on a number of residential conveyancing panels and are the go-to lawyers for several top mortgage brokers and agents in the City.
What you’ll Need
- Qualified as a Solicitor in England & Wales, 3-6 PQE.
- Residential Property Solicitor.
- Confident, self-starter who is capable of handling their own workload.
- Great reputation, with a long-standing client base.
- Friendly collegiate atmosphere
- Across the firm they’re hiring, so it’d a good chance to join an ambitious firm.
What You’ll be doing as a Residential Property Solicitor:
- Mix of work from first time buyers to HNW individuals.
- Ability to handle a busy desk. Running your own residential property caseload.
- Dealing with sales, lettings and financings of residential property
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact George Langford for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Residential Property Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly