Portal Fee Earner
RTA/EL/PL Fee Earner | Runcorn
Highly reputable law firm is looking to add a Personal Injury Portal Fee Earner to their exceptionally dynamic team. Due to continued growth & expansion they are looking to recruit a Paralegal to manage a broad range of claimant personal injury cases of RTA and EL/PL.
Day-to-day tasks will involve
* Liaising with client, third parties and solicitors, keeping clients up to date with the progression of their cases, updating reports and dealing with correspondence.
* Reviewing all evidence and establishing prospects of success
* Reviewing and valuing injury claim
* Preparing witness statements
* Drafting Court proceedings
* Drafting various relevant court documents
* Reviewing and valuing credit hire and other special damage
* Complying with court directions
* Dealing with applications and court hearings
* Negotiating settlement
* Competitive salary
* Bonus Structure
* 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
This is a really fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a friendly team in a role with excellent career prospects.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities. Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms. Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs.