Job title: Employment Associate
PQE: 2-5 PQE
Are you an Associate looking for a new challenge? A top US law firm is actively searching for a promising solicitor to join their Employment practise.
What will the role entail?
- Advising on when TUPE applies and relevant consequences
- Advising on TUPE information and consultation requirements
- Advising on related issues, for example, protection against dismissal, changing terms and conditions, the election of worker representatives and protective awards
- Taking the lead in managing Employment Tribunal claims, including, preparing ET3 forms, preparing witness statements, considering merits and settlement
What do you need?
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Experience gained from a Magic Circle/ Us Firm
- Experience in Transactions, Redundancy, General Advisory, Multi-Jurisdictional Projects and Litigation
- The Employment team work with clients on the full range of domestic and international employment issues. They work with a broad range of blue chip and global clients across a range of sectors, including financial services, TMT, IT, healthcare, transport, consumer products, publishing and retail.
- Consists of more than 30 dedicated employment lawyers - have recognised leading edge technical capabilities in areas such as discrimination, collective rights and workplace change (including TUPE, mergers and acquisitions, carve outs, restructurings, outsourcing, collective consultation, trade union issues and EWCs), litigation in the employment tribunals and appellate courts, High Court litigation and data privacy.
As well as an attractive salary, the firm also offers and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Employment Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly