Commercial, Tech and IT Lawyer, NQ-2 PQE, Established and expanding London FinTech
A financial services firm with a large technology platform is looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their legal function.
Working closely with the General Counsel, you will be working with a range of stakeholders on different legal matters. Your role will include:
- Leading on contractual negotiations such as PaaS and SaaS agreements, and numereous other tech-related contracts;
- Drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial agreements, including terms of business, outsourcing, IT, marketing, sponsorship agreements;
- Supporting senior stakeholders on key internal projects;
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required.
The successful candidate will be/have:
- An NQ – 2 year PQE* Commercial or technology lawyer with experience gained either in-house or in private practice.
- Experience working on matters relating to tech would be a plus not a pre-requisite
- An enthusiastic, robust, proactive individual who is looking for an interesting challenge
*Candidates outside of the PQE bracket with the right experience will also be considered for the position