Real Estate Finance Lawyer, Leading International Investment Bank
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Real Estate Finance Lawyer to join the real estate finance legal team of a leading investment bank.
You will assist the business team working on high value, complex deals across multiple jurisdictions.
Reporting into a senior lawyer and working with the senior stakeholders, you will be responsible for:
- Providing legal advice on various high value transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating key transaction agreements including term sheets, engagement letters, due diligence reports and loan documentation;
- Liaising with various parties such as external counsel.
THE SUCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- will have 2-4 years’ experience as a real estate finance lawyer from a real estate practice in a law firm or financial services institution
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of the sector
- Secondment experience is desirable if from a law firm