INTERIM COMMERCIAL LAWYER - GLOBAL ICT BUSINESS
Our client, a major player in the ICT industry, is looking for a senior commercial lawyer to provide interim support on a wide range of commercial legal matters within the company’s Consumer Legal team.
The role will work from home initially, with requirement to attend company offices in Bristol once they reopen. The role is full time with flexible working considered.
Applicants need to be available at short notice for a mid-long term commitment.
Reporting to the Principal Legal Counsel you will be accountable for:
- Legal lead on complex consumer matters providing timely legal support and advice
- Focus on providing transactional and commercial advisory support to senior stakeholders within the business
- Ensure agreements which the company enters into adhere to relevant legislation.
- Keep key internal partners (board etc) fully informed on legal risks and opportunities and all other relevant strategic matters.
- Collaborating with the rest of the legal and strategic management teams across the group
- UK / E&W qualified solicitor
- ICT / Telco in-house background
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant legal and regulatory frameworks
- Background in strategic projects, ability to hit the ground running
- Team player with excellent drafting, communication and stakeholder management skills
In the first instance, interested individuals should apply enclosing their CV and an indication of their day rate expectations. Thank you.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we will be in touch if we can assist you.
Equal Opportunities are important to us, any PQE indicated in this advertisement is a guide only and all applications will be reviewed on merit.