COMMERCIAL LAWYER - DIGITAL - FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Our client, a major player in the ICT space, is looking for a commercial lawyer to provide interim support to the company’s Data and Digital Transactions Team.
- Applicants need to be available to commence a 3-month contract May – July.
- The role-holder may be based anywhere in the UK. Full time or flexible.
Reporting to the Principal Legal Counsel you will:
- Lead negotiations and draft a diverse range of key strategic commercial contracts. These will focus on cutting edge propositions in the data and digital space, involving key strategic procurement and partnership agreements.
- Give legal advice to the business around IP, contract deliverables, KPIs, payment structuring and all commercial contracting matters
- Be aware of and advise on data privacy issues
- UK qualified solicitor
- Background at a major communication / Tech organisation or a top tier Tech law firm
- Experience leading negotiations on complex, high value and/or strategically significant contracts and project management of large-scale projects for ICT / digital
- Experience of data privacy advisory including GDPR and PECR, including a detailed understanding of the regulatory issues affecting digital advertising
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to integrate quickly and make an impact from day one
In the first instance, interested individuals should apply enclosing their CV and an indication of their day rate expectations. Thank you.
Due to high levels of interest it isn’t always possible to respond to all applicants, however we will be in touch if we can assist you.
Equal Opportunities are important to us, any PQE indicated in this advertisement is a guide only and all applications will be reviewed on merit.