Commercial Property Partner
Head of Commercial Property - Commercial Property Partner
Leading regional firm and Legal 500 ranked commercial property team is seeking to appoint a new Commercial Property Partner, who will become Head of Department, in the Derby office. This is a Commercial Property Partner opportunity where no following of clients is required!
As a Commercial Property Partner in this team:
* You will be responsible for handling a senior level caseload of varied property matters as well as supervising more junior team members
* Take a Head of Department role, therefore being involved in more strategic decisions made at board level relating to the property team as a whole and in line with the rest of the business
* Your role will include client account management, reviewing of SLAs and maintaining good financials
To be successful in your application for Commercial Property Partner:
* You will need to be a senior commercial property solicitor, ideally over 10 years PQE
* There is no need for a client following, but you will need to have a strong skill set in business development and marketing
* You will ideally have previous management experience, or been in a leadership role before
* You will need to spend a minimum of 3 days in the Derby office a week.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading firm at Partner level without the need for a following! In addition, you can expect:
* A very competitive salary, depending on experience
* Partnership, with possible board level opportunities in time
* Head of Department title
* Additional benefits including an annual bonus
If you wish to have a confidential chat about this Commercial Property Partner and Head of Commercial Property Department opportunity, please contact Emma Delli-Bovi, or forward a copy of your current CV for consideration.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.