- Full Time
I am currently looking for an experienced Paralegal to join a busy RTA / Litigation Department in the Nottingham region.
You must have exposure dealing with the MOJ Portal.
The duties include:
• Dealing with MOJ Portal matters.
• Uploading claims to the MOJ Portal.
• Using Med Co and instructing medical agencies.
• Valuing general damages.
• Obtaining documents and evidence in support of general and special damages.
• Recovering credit hire, storage, and recovery charges.
• Identifying when matters should be removed from the MOJ Portal.
• Meet realistic monthly and quarterly targets.
Skills and Experience:
• A Fee Earner with at least 1 years' experience of dealing with both claims on the MOJ Portal and claims that have left the MOJ Portal.
• Experience of running own case load with minimal supervision.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills, with a calm and methodical approach to work, and a flexible and adaptable attitude to resolving
• Proactive in running case load and providing updates to clients.
• Familiar with the Civil Procedure Rules and the Pre-Action Protocols.
• Be able to work independently