Commercial Dispute Resolution Associate
SGR Legal are proud to present this excellent opportunity for an experienced Commercial Dispute Resolution Lawyer to further their career and join a highly respected and award-winning firm. The position offers real development opportunities for someone who currently has 2-5 years PQE.
This Leeds based firm is nationally recognised for their achievements, ranked in band 1 of the legal 500, named as a Top Family Law Firm and shortlisted for Legal 500 UK awards. The firm has a real focus on their team and this position offers a great opportunity for development. The firm has maintained high levels of performance which is reflected in their rate of growth.
- Experience with commercial dispute resolution
- Dispute resolution experience in the technology sector is desired
- Ability to manage own case load
- Provide support to junior members of the team
- Working closely with partners on larger matters
- Focus on business development
- 2-5 years PQE
- Highly motivated and ambitious
- Confident communicator
In return the successful candidate will be offered a competitive package with benefits. This position provides excellent learning opportunities, career development and mentoring. The firm values their people and focusses on supporting their team to achieve a work/life balance.
Apply for Commercial Dispute Resolution Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly