This professional services firm is looking for a ICSA qualified Company Secretary to join their team in Slough or London
You will be an expereinced company secretarial professional with a client facing background who is eager to assist the organisation in growing their company secretarial function and have a passion for working with both UK and international clients.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and advising on board minutes, board resolutions and shareholder resolutions
- Identifying and implementing ways for the department to operate more effectively
- Undertaking a review of the current software being used by the department and suggesting ways to improve this going forward
- Getting involved in business development to help grow the revenue streams of the department
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following:
- Significant previous experience of working in a similar role, preferably gained within professional services firm
- ICSA qualification
- Previous managerial expereince
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Apply for Company Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly