There is a fantastic opportunity to join the growing compliance function of a top UK law firm. Within this role, you will play a key role in the compliance team, responsible for carrying out AML & Conflicts checks.
The client is a top 100 UK law firm, based in Bristol with a number of offices across the UK.
- Ensure AML and Conflicts checks are done in a timely manner
- Escalate any potential issues related to conflicts of interest
- Quickly and efficiently communicate with fee earners in a timely manner
- Monitor the compliance inbox
- Other ad-hoc issues relating to client on-boarding
- Previous experience in a Risk and Compliance team
- Knowledge of AML & Conflicts
- Sufficient experience with Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaborative approach to work
For the right candidate, the firm will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Great exposure with a Top UK Law Firm