Employment Rights Solicitor
Employment Rights Solicitor/Legal Executive, 2+ years PQE, Birmingham – A brilliant opportunity for a talented Employment Solicitor to join a growing team within a Legal 500 practice in the West Midlands. Offering competitive salary and extensive benefits including car allowance.
• Ideally 2+ years PQE
• Caseload consisting of litigated and non-litigated Employment Rights cases
• Advising on unfair dismissals, wage claims, settlement agreements, discrimination and TUPE
• Assisting other commercial departments with employment law requirements
• Confident providing commercially minded advice
• Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
• Progressive role with career development opportunities
Competitive salary and structured pay scales. Benefits package to include but not limited to: car allowance, pension scheme, health insurance, life assurance and enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
HOW TO APPLY:
Contact Claire Bate at eNL on 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com with your CV, or simply call for a confidential discussion. eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide.