An impressive firm with an established position within the London market is seeking to appoint an experienced Residential Property Conveyancer/Solicitor/Legal Executive into their expanding department.
The Residential Conveyancer will join a team handling a breadth of work covering all issues in relation to Residential Property matters including:
- Shared ownership
- New build transactions
The successful Residential Conveyancer’s skills and experience:
- 2 years’ PQE gained working for a similar, Legal 500 rated practice
- Experience working in a CQS accredited team
- Management experience – the role will require supervision of a team of highly skilled paralegals
- Approachable, confident and enthusiastic to join a progressive firm
- Experienced in dealing with a busy and varied workload
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Enthusiasm to be part of a friendly, secure and forward-thinking firm
This well-established firm has an excellent reputation and has successfully attracted a number of key hires from London/national firms in recent years.
This is an excellent position for an enthusiastic, accomplished Residential Property Conveyancer/Solicitor/Legal Executive who is looking to make the next step in their career. Highly competitive salary, attractive bonus and benefits (including pension and flexible working).
If you are interested in this Residential Conveyancer role in South West London, apply now.