- Global law firm
A premium global law firm is looking to recruit a Bid Manager to sit within their global bids team in London. Reporting to the Head of Bids you will be taking the lead on high value strategic opportunities in conjunction with lead partners. This is an FTC role with the possibility of going permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a well respected, established bids team who work collaboratively and value a good work life balance!
- Lead the process for responding to firmwide RFPs/RFIs; including, leading kick off meetings and “go/no go” discussions, participating in strategy sessions, drafting targeted, high quality content and updating and managing responses.
- Work with senior BD team members and other stakeholders to develop and manage business development training for attorneys.
- Coach and prepare attorneys for client pitches and presentations.
- Manage and improve the firm’s proposal and pitch tracking database.
- Work with business development team to ensure lawyers participate in post-RFP evaluations to obtain feedback.
- Based on RFP results, look for new areas of growth and proactively help develop a strategy for identifying pursuits.
The successful candidate will have solid bids experience within professional services, legal being a clear advantage. You will have experience in training and mentoring senor stakeholders on the bids process and have a track record of producing winning proposals.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.