Residential Property Assistant
Residential Property Legal Assistant
Housing and property solicitors in Birmingham and the West Midlands have a requirement for a Residential Property Legal Assistant and a New Build Legal Assistant to join their very successful property team in Stratford upon Avon.
These experienced property solicitors provide guidance and support to a wide range of services, from tenancy agreements to advice on buying property at auction.
The Residential Property Legal Assistant’s responsibilities:
- Assisting the team and clients
- Assisting first time buyers, landlord or tenants with the buying, selling, investing and letting process
- Contributing to a culture of teamwork and performance, with a strong focus on customer care
The successful Residential Property Legal Assistant’s skills and experience:
- 1+ years’ experience in the property market
- Excellent keyboard skills
- A polite and patient manner
- Strong initiative and a flexible approach
- Team player
Benefits on offer to the Residential Property Legal Assistant:
- Competitive £18,000-£22,000 salary in line with experience
- An innovative, progressive and supportive environment
- Career development opportunities
- This an opportunity to join a well-established property team, assisting on a varied caseload
Short-listing for interviews imminent, so if you’re interested in this Residential Property Legal Assistant role in the West Midlands, apply now.