Interim Banking Lawyer (2 - 8 years PQE) - London
Interim Banking Lawyer - Private Bank - London
International bank offering comprehensive private and commercial is looking for a Legal Counsel to join their London office. The contract is for an initial six month period.
- Day to day legal advice
- Advice on material contracts including contracts for the provision of products and services;
- Advice on the legal documentation used by the business, including lending and security documentation and customer facing documentation (e. Terms and Conditions);
- Advice on the selection and use of external lawyers and liaison with external lawyers advising the business;
- Advice and assistance in the development and implementation of policies and procedures;
- Advice on legislative changes that affect the business (in conjunction with Compliance);
- Legal advice on human resource issues (in conjunction with HR Department).
- Qualified solicitor - 3 years plus PQE
- Transactional banking/lending experience
- Commercially focused with strong communication skills