A leading, successful, well-established law firm in Dorset is seeking a Litigation Solicitor.
The Litigation Solicitor will handle a full caseload of litigation matters, to include:
- Debt Recovery
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contractual Disputes
- Contentious Probate / Inheritance Act Claims
The successful Litigation Solicitor’s skills and experience:
- 2-5 years’ PQE
- A high degree of technical knowledge in at least one of the above areas
- Good understanding of the Civil Procedure Rules and claims within the Country Court
- Knowledge of High Court claims and cost budgeting
- Motivated and driven
Benefits on offer to the Litigation Solicitor:
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Competitive pension scheme
- Professional development plan
- Flexible working
- Private health insurance.
- Fantastic location with sunny shores and a whole host of activities the keep you active and the family entertained
The Litigation Solicitor’s new firm:
The firm has an enviable pedigree and history dating back over 140 years, accumulating a wealth of business and HNW clients in Bournemouth, Poole and across Dorset as well as throughout the UK and overseas. The firm continues to grow from strength to strength thanks to its dynamic, motivated, and forward-thinking partnership and staff. As part of the firm's growth and expansion, they are seeking to appoint a talented Litigation solicitor.
If you are interested in this Litigation Solicitor role in Dorset, apply now.