FAMILY SOLICITOR / ASSOCIATE
We are currently instructed on a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Family Associate to join a tier-one ranked team in their Surrey office.
The role requires someone with experience of high value and complex matrimonial finance issues and private child law matters.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Provide legal advice to clients in a succinct, practical and persuasive manner
• Manage a substantial and varied workload efficiently and cost-effectively with supervision, appropriate to the level of expertise
• Draft accurately and logically, making appropriate use of precedents
• Apply a commercial approach to research and evaluate relevance and accuracy in the delivery of advice
• Support Partners in client marketing and business development activities to develop the team’s client base, the individual’s contacts and the team’s network of referrers
• Contribute to divisional knowledge and know-how initiatives
• Be very well organised and capable of running a significant number of files and work matters simultaneously either as the main fee earner or as an assistant to the Partners
• Display a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Commit to providing clients with a first-class service in line with the team’s reputation
• Have a strong focus on exceeding client expectations, proven evidence of anticipating client needs and resolving problems
• Be confident in communicating both orally and in writing with a diverse range of clients and professionals
• Have the ability to build and maintain collaborative, communicative relationships with client and within own team
On offer is an unrivalled remuneration package could with a first-class IT system to allow for flexible and agile home working both now and post-pandemic.
Origin Legal is handling a number of Family Solicitor vacancies throughout the South of England. If you are a Solicitor looking to consider your options then please do get in touch for a confidential discussion.
Origin Legal follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.