Legal Project Manager
Legal Project Manager role for a London law firm. The firm has an excellent reputation and a strong international client base. The firm is large enough to handle complex corporate and commercial deals but small enough to be nimble and agile in an ever changing market. As Legal Project Manager aligned to the investment management practice, you will assist the efficient management of sophisticated client engagements and will relieve busy lawyers of certain non-legal activities. The role will entail:
- Acting as an intermediary between the client, the firm and other service providers to the client to create status reporting
- Assisting with AML/KYC and uploading and maintaining key fund documents and project management documents in the client portal
- Updating project plans, WIP and other relevant project documents/systems
- Supporting the post-matter review process including the updating of project plans and facilitating learning for future similar matters
- Introducing new project management processes and working efficiencies
The position will require the skills of an individual capable of facilitating process mapping planning sessions, data collection and analysis, implementing improvements and controls and leveraging technology and knowledge management solutions. You may be a paralegal looking to move into a legal project management role, or a legal project management specialist looking for a step up in your career.