IT and Data Protection Solicitor
IT and Data Protection Senior Associate, 4+ Years PQE, Birmingham.
• The firm are currently seeking an IT and Data Protection Solicitor to work alongside a highly regarded, Legal 500 and chambers recognised Partner.
• Undertaking local, national and international work.
• Advising on all aspects of IT and Data Protection transactional work including SaaS contracts, software development contracts, IT outsourcing and BPO, intra-group data sharing and data processing arrangements.
• You will also advise on compliance projects and enquiries and actively undertake business development activities.
• Applications are sought from IT & Data Protection Solicitors with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE within a leading National or International law firm.
• You will demonstrate sound knowledge of Data Protection law and IT transactional work inc. global GDPR and compliance work.
• Excellent academics, attention to detail, drafting and organisational skills are essential.
• You will be keen to develop your knowledge and build your own profile within the practice.
• A Legal 500 highly regarded practice who pride themselves on their forward-thinking approaches.
• This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to work closely with a Partner and gain exposure to high net worth transactions.
• Offering a competitive salary and remuneration package.