Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Lawyer, Major International Investment Bank
Our client, a top-tier investment bank are looking to hire an experienced Debt Capital Markets (DCM) lawyer to join their London office. This firm post COVID will be moving into an agile working environment.
- To manage and advise on a host of DCM transactions; including but not limited to MTN/EMTNs etc.
- To also advise on lending transactions, including syndicated and bilateral loans.
- To work closely with DCM officers and brokers.
- To coordinate and liaise with external counsel where necessary.
The ideal candidate:
- Must be between 3 and 8 years post-qualification.
- Must have experience at a top-tier law firm, or in-house at a similar level financial organisation.
- Must come from a DCM or securitisation background, with significant experience of working with various types of bonds and DCM products.
- Must have a keen eye for detail, have excellent people and cooperation skills, and be able to work multiple roles at any given time.
Apply for Debt Capital Markets (DCM) Lawyer, Major International Investment Bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly