Head of Conveyancing
Leading Property Group looking for a Head of Conveyancing in Bournemouth.
Your new company
My client is a fast growing and highly successful Property Group in Bournemouth, Dorset with rapid expansion in real estate business.
Your new role
- Take full ownership of conveyancing, provide engaging leadership to your team and ensure a best of breed outcome for our customers.
- Manage your team and a busy caseload of transactions from instruction to completion to ensure stress free conveyancing for the customer, as well as acting as primary point of contact for customer and other stakeholders
- Be expert and have a in depth understanding of your specialism, changes in legislation, policies and processes that impact upon the business
- Manage and influence senior-level client relationships with external Solicitors, maintaining positive working relationships, immediately identifying any issues and leading remedial action, as required
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with appropriate members of the sales and finance teams to ensure targets are achieved
- Ensure effective cross-company working where necessary to improve our proposition appropriate
- Take P&L responsibility for your team
- Show a passion for developing, leading and mentoring a team of junior conveyancers to ensure they reach their full potential
- Be resolving client queries as and when they arise and living the importance of delivering outstanding customer service.
- Contribute to discussions regarding overall company strategy as required
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be at least a mid level Solicitor qualified in England & Wales likely to have a minimum of 7+ years PQE working in, perhaps leading, a reputable conveyancing team. Alternatively, he or she will currently be senior in-house counsel at a sizeable construction/property development company.
- You will have great experience in real estate development projects and conducting your own caseload in the area of residential conveyancing. This being a leadership position, previous experience of managing a team of conveyancing lawyers is also essential.
What you'll get in return
Competitive salary package, opportunity to join In-house and build up your own In-house conveyancing team, 1-2 days home base, and competitive bonus scheme/profit share
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.