Private Client Solicitor
Private Client Solicitor, up to 5 years PQE, Manchester, To c£40,000
• A new role has arisen for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join this Manchester based law firm.
• The partners are keen to recruit an experienced Private Client Solicitor to take on a varied caseload of wills and probate matters as well proactive business development initiatives.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with up to 5 years’ PQE and a proven track record in advising private clients on their wills, probate, tax and trusts.
• It is also essential that you have had some exposure to managing junior team members as you will be expected to assist in the mentoring of less experienced colleagues as well as getting involved in the continued development and success of the division.
• The Private Client Solicitor will be joining a thriving local law firm with an established client base, situated in a location with great potential for developing new business opportunities.
• Competitive salary on offer