Paralegal (Debt Capital Markets) - 12mth FTC
Global banking institution are looking to hire a Paralegal with debt capital markets experience, to join them on the basis of a 12 month contract.
About the Role
This role focuses on structuring, execution, settlement and maintenance of existing and new transactions across the bank's European region. The postholder will be required to liaise with multiple stakeholders at all levels across Operations, Middle Office, Finance, Legal, Tax and Compliance, in order to identify and address issues.
Specific duties include:
- Supporting the DCM and Structured Note deal units primarily in London and Luxembourg through drafting and reviewing trade documentation and providing transaction support.
- Advising on capital markets procedure and products offered by the bank in the UK, Europe, US and Asia
- Working with issuers, managers, lawyers, auditors and fiscal agents, as well as the rating agencies.
- Advising on the aspects of the DCM deal structure focusing on the selling restrictions, documentation and internal procedure.
- Providing transaction management support for Structured Notes trades from inception through to settlement
- Identifying all risks and opportunities presented by transactions
The successful candidate will possess a legal qualification (either LPC, law degree or equivalent) and have previous experience in a financial institution specifically relating to DCM and Structured Notes. You must be familiar with the DCM regulatory frameworks and also be comfortable communicating, advising and influencing a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
Apply for Paralegal (Debt Capital Markets) - 12mth FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly