Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor
Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor - Birmingham - 3-7 PQE
An Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor with approximately 3-7 years' PQE is sought by the Birmingham office of a leading national law firm. This is an opportunity to join a Legal 500 and Chambers ranked team that works on a range of contentious and non-contentious insolvency matters for clients in a broad range of sectors. The firm is happy to consider candidates who are looking to work flexibly and a good degree of remote working will continue long term.
As an Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor in the Birmingham office of this national firm, your role would involve:
· Advising clients on all aspects of restructuring and insolvency, both contentious and non-contentious to include assignments involving real estate and complex real estate structures.
· Advising company directors on their duties and obligations all along the distress curve.
· Advising corporate clients acquiring the business and assets of companies whether on an accelerated basis or from insolvency office holders.
· Acting for a range of clients including clearing banks, challenger banks, ABLs, sponsors and debt funds on all aspects of their lending / investments from undertaking reviews, supporting them with the restructuring of clients / investments in distress through to enforcement and, where rescue is not possible, insolvency planning and execution.
· Acting for insolvency practitioners on advisory assignments (supporting lenders and borrowers) and also acting for them in their capacity as office holders on all types of insolvency appointments.
To be successful in your application for this Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor position, you will:
· Be a qualified solicitor with up to about seven years' PQE.
· Candidates with mixed contentious/non-contentious or a bias in either direction are encouraged to apply.
· Be driven and passionate about this area of law with the ability to think creatively.
· Be a good team player.
· Have strong negotiation and drafting skills.
· At the senior end of the PQE bracket, be interested in maintaining strong client relationships and developing new relationships and able to supervise juniors.
The successful Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor will be rewarded with:
· The opportunity to work in a team focussed environment within a leading national firm.
· Strong partner support.
· Access to high quality work.
· Support and encouragement to flourish within your legal career.
· A highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor position in Birmingham, please apply with an up to date CV or for a confidential chat please contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal.