Paralegal - Investment Management
We have an opportunity for a Paralegal to join one of the largest hedge funds in the world.
The ideal candidate would be a Paralegal with knowledge of the buy-side trading documentation framework. You will assist the Trading Legal team to support ongoing trading requirements, new launches, projects, and some regulatory compliance matters.
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to deal with a range of funds and, as your experience develops further, take on more responsibility to work in a more autonomous way;
- Learn from a highly experienced Head of Legal who already manages a team of 7 lawyers;
- Improve future career prospects having experienced life in a top investment management firm;
- Unique on-site benefits to match a great benefits package;
- Very supportive Legal team.
What can you offer:
- Skills to support Solicitors in the team with the negotiation and execution of legal agreements, such as ISDAs, CSAs, and Futures agreements;
- Confirmations experience would also be a major advantage due to the nature of their work;
- Excellent communication skills as you develop relationships with broker-dealers and trading counterparties;
- A real eye for attention to detail;
- A great track record of coordinating, negotiating, executing and maintaining documents on behalf of the firm which will be used as communication pieces for internal and external stakeholders.
Please get in touch to discuss the role further, as the Head of Legal is keen to move quickly now they have sign-off to hire.