In-house Compliance Paralegal / NQ Solicitor
An opportunity has arisen within an international tech driven services provider in Manchester for either a paralegal or newly qualified solicitor with experience in compliance law. Reporting to the UK Director of Compliance this is an opportunity to gain experience from a real expert and to progress your career in a progressive in-house environment.
- Researching legal compliance changes for areas assigned in the UK and Ireland.
- Gathering preliminary information and following up on potential legal changes.
- Providing relevant information on current affairs.
-Maintaining contact with policy makers and industry representative partners.
- Experience gained in compliance and regulatory matters. This is a specialist role but experience and passion for the wider subject of compliance is necessary.
- Either an experienced paralegal or newly qualified solicitor working either in-house or in private practice.
- A self starter with the desire to progress their career.
- Great attention to detail and a strong academic profile.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone at this level with a true interest in the field of compliance. You will learn from an expert in this sector and be able to progress your career in line with your development.