Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCER - SUNDERLAND
- Well known north east legal practice
- Highly regarded residential conveyancing department
Excellent opportunity to join a high performing and busy Residential Property department.
The firm are seeking an experienced Residential Property Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer.
You will manage your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing matters to include:
- sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, remortgages, buy-to-let, right to buy, new build and help-to-buy properties
As part of the role you will be required to have some involvement of business development
- You must have previous experience as a licensed conveyancer, residential property solicitor or legal executive within a residential conveyancing team
- The successful candidate must have handled their own caseload of matters from inception through to completion, or assisted on such files
- Competitive salary and benefits package
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.