Senior Agriculture Associate
One of the National law firms are looking to appoint a Senior Associate into their Agriculture team in Exeter. During the last year you may have been rethinking your career and may be looking to change your working environment. This is an opportunity to work in a beautiful location in the South West where you can enjoy a great quality of work but a phenomenal work life balance on well. On offer is an excellent starting salary combined with an extensive benefits package and a clearly outlined career programme for ambitous indivuduals. To apply or to register your interest or for an initial career discussion please call Penny and quote Job Ref: 3878
• Looking for something a bit different which makes you think outside the box?
• Have a strong background in rural work and would welcome the chance to join a well-regarded practice who are keen to expand their agriculture offerings.
• On offer from this highly regarded law firm is plenty of client contact and the opportunity to build client relationships
• Working within an already established team, you will be working with some knowledgeable individuals who are recognised experts within agriculture sector
• You must have proven technical expertise within commercial property and / or a passion / experience within agriculture / unregistered land matters.
• Ideal role for someone who is looking to join a growing and thriving team where the only limitations to your career aspirations are your own.
• Applications are welcomed from Solicitors and Legal Executives at all levels of experience
• Experienced solicitors with a minimum pqe of 6 years with a breadth and depth of agriculture law are actively encouraged to apply.