Legal Secretary Personal Injury
- Full Time
Legal Secretary (Personal Injury)
A leading, well-respected legal practice located in Canterbury is seeking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Legal Secretary to join the busy Personal Injury team on a permanent basis.
The Personal Injury Legal Secretary’s responsibilities will include:
- Providing full secretarial support to the personal injury (clinical negligence) department
- Arranging appointments
- Dealing with client queries in person and via telephone
- Preparing correspondence and legal documents
- Audio typing via digital dictation system
- Filing / scanning / photocopying
- Opening / closing client files
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes - reporting these to Fee Earners as necessary
The successful Personal Injury Legal Secretary’s skills and experience:
- 2+ years’ experience
- Strong Personal Injury experience
The salary on offer for this opportunity is negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in this Personal Injury Legal Secretary role in Canterbury, apply now.