LAW Absolute is working with a consultancy in their search for a HR candidate to join an innovative company as an employment and compliance specialist for an initial period of 6-8 months.
The role is based remotely supporting the European arm and providing advice to the wiser international business.
- Research, develop and maintain internal and external documents and templates in line with in-country requirements and the company’s services
- Manage day-to-day relationships with the company’s international suppliers and partners
- Provide day-to-day support, advice and guidance to the front facing teams such as HR Operations and Sales relating to compliance aspects of our services
- Prepare summaries of local rules and regulations relating to multiple jurisdictions
- Experience in HR – ideally international mobility, international HR or employment outsourcing
- Solid grounding in compliance and research
- Be a self-starter and confident in your own ability
- Excellent communication skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.