Corporate Associate, Manchester
Great opportunity for a corporate associate to join a top tier corporate team of an international firm in Manchester.
This firm has an exceptional profile in corporate work with a full service corporate offering across M&A, equity capital markets, public company takeovers, private equity and more. This role will give an ambitious corporate solicitor a fantastic opportunity to handle top quality corporate work.
- The successful solicitor will work in a highly regarded corporate practice with an impressive portfolio of blue-chip clients
- The team work with a wide range of UK and international clients within a range of sectors to include the food, retail, manufacturing and utility sectors amongst others
- You will get involved with transactions involving private equity, equity capital markets and public company M&A
- You will work on both transactional and non transactional work
- This is a fast paced department offering some of the best corporate work in the market
- Corporate Solicitor, NQ+ (September qualifiers will be considered)
- You will need to be hard-working, motivated and ambitious with strong technical skills
- You will have an excellent academic record
- Fantastic salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Gym and Travel Loans
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service x4
- Firmwide agile working policy
If you're interested in this Corporate Associate opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up-to-date CV, or call us.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.