Senior Technology Solicitor
Want to make the move in-house, but also enjoy the variety of private practice? This is the role for you!
Our client is seeking a Technology Solicitor with 6-8 PQE and experienced gained as an in-house Counsel.
If you’re intellectually curious and have a desire to challenge yourself, this is a unique opportunity to do something different within the legal sector and act as General Counsel for a handful of high growth companies.
- 6-8 PQE Commercial Technology Solicitor
- Knowledge of commercial contracts, data protection and IP
- Will have experience of working in-house
- The chance to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking firm
- Exciting, technology focused, VC-backed client base
- Remote and flexible working
- Working as outsourced General Counsel to early-stage technology businesses
- Negotiating and advising on a wide range of commercial and technology contracts
- Supervising and mentoring junior colleagues
- No more targets
As a Senior Technology Solicitor, you’ll be a trusted legal advisor to some market leading companies, while working alongside some former top international law firm Commercial Solicitors.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful