Deputy Company Secretary
Exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing business as their first dedicated Company Secretary.
We are currently recruiting for a newly created Deputy Company Secretary role, reporting into the General Counsel.
This is an exciting opportunity to build out the Governance function for the Group both in the UK and internationally, with support from the wider legal team.
Our client are looking for someone enthusiastic and passionate about governance and feels confident in implementing practices from scratch. Ideally candidates will have previous experience of working in a regulated environment.
Other requirements for this role include:
- Significant experinece working as a company secretary within a regulated environment
- ICSA qualified
- Experience of working for an organisation with cross-jurisdictional operations
- Stakeholder management, experience of working with the Board/C-suite executives
- Ability to influence people and implement new processes and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, managing competing priorities
- Ability to design and implement new ways of working, based on company secretarial and corporate governance best practice
Please apply for further informaton about this exciting opportunity.