Private Client Senior Associate
Private Client Associate, 5+ Years PQE, Hertfordshire - A Tier 1 Private Client team is looking to add an ambitious individual to work with HNW clients and handle complex work.
• This impressive Private Client Tax and Trusts team hold an enviable market position and are able to boast a highly respected Partner led department.
• This firm act for clients in some of the most complex and challenging situations, offering advice on all elements of estate and tax planning.
• They are trusted advisors for all personal and family legal requirements and wealth management issues. Typically, the clients require advice on wills, trusts and probate are wealthy families and individuals, business people and landowners.
• Applications are sought from Private Client Solicitors with a minimum of 5 years’ PQE gained with another leading law firm.
• You will be working with an enviable caseload of HNW clientele and have responsibility for complex work including tax planning, estate management, will drafting and trusts.
• Being an essential prerequisite, you will have exceptional technical expertise and will be a STEP Member.
• You will be comfortable to demonstrate your business development expertise alongside excellent communication skills and a track record of dealing with HNW clients successfully.
• You will be technologically savvy, organised and have a strong work ethic with a conscious effort to deliver to tight deadlines.
• Our client is a legal 500 firm with a Tier 1 team of Private Client experts.
• Our client services numerous FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, charities and high-net worth individuals, providing a diverse and quality workload.
• Our client is offering a competitive salary, with the addition of numerous benefits that can be expected from a top legal firm.