Property Legal Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
LAW Absolute are pleased to be working with a Property Company based in North West London who are looking for a Legal Assistant to join their busy in-house legal department.
This role will support two solicitors specialising in landlord and tenant law.
- Preparing standard form legal documents.
- Preparing completion statements.
- Handling completions.
- Dealing with Land Registry applications.
- First point of call for leaseholders and solicitors.
- General administrative work.
- Previous experience working in the Property sector in an administrative role.
- Good attention to detail.
- A willingness to learn.
- A can-do attitude.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Property Legal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly