CLIENT CARE PARALEGALS REQUIRED FOR IMMEDIATE START
3 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT WITH REVIEW
IN PERSON WORKING AT COVID-19 SECURE OFFICES IN LONDON REQUIRED.
PGMBM is a unique partnership between British, Brazilian, and American lawyers, with expertise in group litigations and is currently managing some of the largest claims in English legal history. These claims are against Volkswagen, Daimler (Mercedes Benz), British Airways, Bayer, and other major multi-national corporations.
PGMBM now requires Paralegals to join the team at our Putney office. The roles will involve engaging with clients, including taking client instructions and responding to requests or queries, over the phone and by email.
If you have a relevant law degree and have excellent communication skills, please apply today. We offer a competitive salary which will be in line with your experience along with a comprehensive benefits package and the brilliant opportunity to progress and reach your full potential.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Respond to clients’ requests, and answer telephones/emails in a prompt and professional manner
- Provide a high level of client service
- Work as part of a team
- Maintenance of diaries and time recording
- Use the company’s case management system
As you develop in the role, you may be asked to pick additional responsibilities and key-work to support our litigations.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Relevant Law Degree or Qualification (LLB or GDL preferred)
- Customer/client facing experience preferred
- Highly organised: able to be productive, flexible, and simultaneously manage multiple cases and priorities in a performance driven environment
- Strong client relationship skills: the ability to establish positive, cooperative, and professional relationships, both internal and external
- Be highly trustworthy, discreet, and use good judgement
- Excellent oral and written communication are essential and fluency in other languages desired
- Self-awareness and a commitment to using feedback to learn and develop as a professional
- Computer literacy with experience in using MS office products
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance