- Full Time
Conveyancing Paralegal: London
Are you an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal or Legal Executive looking to gain further experience in the field and develop your career in a modern and progressive property law firm?
- A rapidly growing property law firm specialising in conveyancing.
- One of the leading conveyancing firms in the country by volume.
- The firm works with national and regional property developers across the UK.
About the job:
- As a conveyancing paralegal, you will be assisting a team of conveyancing solicitors in all their legal work.
- You will draft and issue legal documents.
- You will be responsible for communicating with clients and third parties on all elements of the conveyancing transaction.
The ideal candidate:
- You will have at least 18 months solid experience working within a similar conveyancing or residential property paralegal role.
- You will have exceptional organisation and management skills with strong administrative skills ideally gained in an office environment.
- You will have good telephone manner and impeccable professional etiquette.
The client is a large regional firm that retains a close-knit friendly atmosphere. As part of a close-knit team you can expect a lot of direct client contact and exposure from the beginning
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Jack Tierney for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful
Apply for Conveyancing Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly