Corporate 4 to 7PQE solicitor
4 days left
- Full Time
About the role
This is a great opportunity to join Armstrong Teasdale during an exciting growth phase of its London office. Working closely with Partners, and national and international clients, this is a varied and rewarding role that will see you involved in work including:
- Private and public mergers and acquisitions
- Private company fundraisings (venture capital and private equity)
- Group structuring and restructuring
- Joint ventures
- General corporate work
- Equity capital market (AIM and main market) listings
You will also be involved in business development.
This role will suit a solicitor looking for the next challenge in their career. We offer a good work-life balance, although flexibility will be required during the busier times.
You will have a confident and professional manner, be results-driven and able to exercise a high degree of self-management along with the ability to prioritise.
You will be able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, as well as the ability to work in and across teams and management of your own workload.
Accuracy and attention to details are essential, as are strong communication and negotiation skills.
You will have:
- A current England & Wales practising certificate, or entitlement to obtain one
- Between four and seven years’ recent UK PQE, preferably in private practice
- A degree (preferably in law) having achieved a minimum 2:1
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in handling corporate transactions, particularly mergers and acquisitions and private fundraisings
- Hands-on experience working on capital markets and AIM transactions
- Demonstrable client relationship, time and project management skills
- Knowledge of document management systems
- Intermediate Word, Outlook and Excel, and basic PowerPoint skills (preferably Office 365)
- Excellent verbal and written (including spelling) communication skills; English at native speaker standard
About Armstrong Teasdale
Armstrong Teasdale LLP has a long and distinguished track record of delivering sophisticated legal advice and exceptional service to a dynamic client base around the world. Whether an issue is global or local, large or small, Armstrong Teasdale provides each client with an invaluable combination of legal resources and practical advice in nearly every area of law. The firm has 13 offices throughout the US and in the UK, and more than 640 lawyers and staff firmwide.
Our team is ranked as a leading firm in the UK Legal 500 for mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and advises on all aspects of M&A, private equity investments, corporate advisory work and governance, and distressed M&A. Much of our M&A work has a cross-border element, and we regularly advise on acquisitions and disposals of private companies, public companies, businesses and assets.
We ask interested candidates to apply by clicking the apply button, highlighting the role in which you are interested and including a CV and outline of why you are interested in, and suitable for, the role.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we are only able to reply to successful candidates.
Please note we are not accepting applications from agencies
Apply for Corporate 4 to 7PQE solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly